Wednesday 21 March 2007

Red Herring Top 100 Europe



Next Sunday I will be travelling to France on behalf of Openbravo to accept the “Top 100” award, presented by Red Herring. I am extremely satisfied with the award since it not only recognizes the work and results achieved so far; but also it points out to what I truly believe is one of the most differential elements that we have as a Company: the capacity to innovate! Opening ERP’s future and becoming the leading ERP in the space is a huge project requiring innovation toward building a solid and thorough business approach. And guess what … Openbravo guarantees this continuous innovation with one of the most professional teams that I have ever had. Allow me to celebrate with a big open applause or better yet, a big open bravo for our team. Guys … let’s make it happen!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

I think this is a good prediction for the present year.
And as a part of the Openbravo family (partner) I will push to turn the prediction into reality.

Manel Sarasa said...

Cesar ... thank you for your support. As you know we are committed to your success and we don't have any doubts that with your good work things will come through very well.
Take care,
M

Unknown said...

Always good to get. Congrats!

If you have time, It'll be good to chat about Openbravo's future plans. SkypeID: marc.brandsma (I have worked for Talend).